Have you checked out these adorable Hawaiian diapers from HUGGIES®? Aren’t they just the cutest diapers! This is such a great cause. I can’t imagine keeping a wet or dirty diaper on my baby longer than it needs to be on there because of not having enough diapers to change her as needed. These are some of the things that we take advantage of and don’t realize that some families do struggle just to be able to buy diapers for their babies. So if you haven’t tried them yet, HUGGIES® Little Movers Hawaiian Diapers provide tropical style—without compromising on leakage protection.
HUGGIES® Little Movers are shaped to fit babies on the go, and come with new and improved Leak Lock® protection for even more absorbency. And for the first time, design comes to HUGGIES® Little Snugglers.
- Two tiki designs in one pack lets you enjoy this spring season—and make your little one the coolest and cutest around
- Get gentle care with the proven leakage protection of the HUGGIES® Leak Lock® System
- Pocketed back waistband to help keep in the runny mess
- Specially shaped to gently fit little legs — even when they haven’t uncurled yet!
- All HUGGIES ® Diapers come with the trusted leakage protection of the Leak Lock® System which includes:
- Absorbent layers to help pull in wetness and lock it away
- Leak guards to help keep wetness in
- Grip tabs and a SnugFit® waistband for a secure fit
Now you have a chance to create cuteness. When you go to HUGGIES® Hula Babies Facebook page you are able to create your own Hula Baby. With every HUGGIES® Hawaiian purchase and Hula Baby creation, you are helping diaper a baby in need for a day. HUGGIES® will donate 6 diapers, up to a maximum total of 20 million diapers to the National Diaper Bank Network and up to 2.5 million diapers to Food Banks Canada, for every pack of specially-marked HUGGIES® Brand Hawaiian limited edition products purchased (not tax deductible) and every designated online social media activity associated with the program between 4/15/12 and 12/31/12 to diaper a baby in need for one day.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post for HUGGIES®. I was not paid any type of compensation at all. I support the cause.